jueves, 8 de febrero de 2018

Cork-azon❤

Hola!!

Perdonadme el humor pero no me he podido resistir al juego de palabras 😏, y es que hoy traigo una tarjeta con un corazón de corcho. Creo que es la última que voy a hacer para San Valentín, asi que iros preparando para las nuevas postales de primavera y pascua...

Sorry for the easy joke but I couldn't help myself. Today I am posting a card with a heart made of cork. I think it is the last Valentine card for the year so get ready for the coming Spring and Easter themed cards. 

Hope you like it.


Challenges I am entering this card into:



1 comentario:

  1. Gorgeous card Anikais :-) the heart with the die cut sentiment are beautiful and the papers and layout are perfect! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar